- Any Show, Series, interactive marketing or advertising execution that ran between July 1, 2021 and June 30th, 2022 can be submitted. The work may have been launched earlier or still be live, but must have run at some point during this period.
- Last Day for the Early Bird Discount is 3rd October 2022 and last day for submitting all entries 17th October 2022.
- Popular Award categories : INR 15,000 per individual entry, per category.Same work can be entered in multiple categories: INR 15,000 per additional category.
- Sector Awards for campaigns categories : INR 15,000 per individual entry, per category.Same entry can be for multiple categories: INR 15,000 per additional category.
- Agency Awards categories : INR 15,000 per individual entry, per category.Same entry can be for multiple categories: INR 15,000 per additional category.
- Special Awards categories : There is no submission fee for this category.You will have to nominate 5 entries in order to get one free entry from this category
- Refunds : There are no refunds once an entry has been submitted, even if the entry is withdrawn from the competition. Entries cannot be removed from the competition after August 30th 2022.
- There is no limit on the number of categories a submission may be entered into. In addition, there is no limit to the number of submissions that can be made by one entrant.
- Entrants may make a consolidated payment by cheque for all entries submitted by them in favour of the Adgully Network Pvt. Ltd.
- All cheques should be payable at Mumbai at par. DD preferred.
- All entries will be considered only after the cheque is cleared.
- Note : SCREENXX material becomes the property of Adgully Network Pvt. Ltd.. and will not be returned.Adgully Network Pvt. Ltd.. reserves the right to make copies of selected creative material for education and publicity purpose.
All correspondence / payment should be send to given address
Adgully Network Pvt. Ltd.
'C' Wing, 3rd Floor, 310, Twin Arcade, Orchid
Premises Co-op Soc. Ltd, Military Road, Andheri East
ICICI Bank Limited,
Marol Branch, Marol Maroshi Road,
Andheri (E), Mumbai 400 059
Bank Account No: 104405002328
NOTE: YOU ARE REQUESTED TO ATTACH A PRINT OUT OF THE ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM ALONG WITH THE CHEQUE.
- Entrants can submit entries for as many categories as they like and submit multiple entries for each category.
- Work entered should be created predominantly by the submitting party. Collaborating parties (creative or media agencies as well as creative technology partners) and other key individuals should be referenced.
- All entries must be submitted via the online form and include a written case study as well as creative samples.
Entry Information and Credits:
- Company and individual credits are a mandatory part of the online entry form.
- Please make sure all information, including entry name, producer, director, submitting agency and credits, is referenced and spelled exactly as it should appear in information for the media, on trophies, in the SCREENXX Awards Winners' Gallery, and on printed and multimedia presentation materials for the Awards Gala.
- The information supplied in the online entry form may be published and/or appear on trophies and promotional materials
- Company credits: You are required to credit all creative and strategic partners who contributed to the work. You must credit the brand and the primary creator of the work.
- Individual credits: Space is provided to credit key team members. Individuals may be credited in Awards Gala materials and in the online Winners' Gallery.
- The screening committee - comprising senior members from the Entertainment and production house professionals - will evaluate and score each entry. Finalists for each category will be determined.
- Finalists will be notified by after the Initial Jury Screening is over. Due to the volume of submissions, SCREENXX will not be able to contact all entrants individually.
- Winners will be announced at the SCREENXX Awards show
Awards and Prizes:
- Awards are submission-based. If an entry is submitted by multiple companies for the same category, the submissions will be scored independently and only the highest-scoring submission will be eligible to win.
- The judges will also select and honour a Best in Show winner that they feel displays the strongest characteristic of creativity and impact. Entries in all categories are eligible. The SCREENXX Awards jury reserves the right to award or not award work in any category as it sees fit.
Publication of winning work:
- Entries that become finalists or winners in the SCREENXX Awards may be showcased in various ways, including publication. This is at the sole discretion of SCREENXX.
- Work submitted must be original or you must have secured rights to submit it.
- Creative samples and written case studies: By entering work into the SCREENXX Awards you automatically grant SCREENXX the right to make copies, reproduce and display the creative materials and written information for educational and promotional purposes such as but not limited to the web site, newsletter, programming/conferences and the Awards show. However, SCREENXX respects that entries may contain confidential information and provide submitters the opportunity to opt-out within the entry form. Should your entry win, SCREENXX will contact you to provide approved information for the Awards gala and supporting materials.
- By participating in this contest, entrants agree to abide by the following terms and conditions and by the decisions of the judges which are final on all matters pertaining to this contest. All federal, state, local, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations apply. This contest is subject to the laws of the India. The winners of the 2022 SCREENXX Awards who do not attend the Awards Ceremony will be notified within approximately seven (7) days after the final awards ceremony.
- SCREENXX reserves the right to use and publish entrants'; proper names online, in print and in any other media in connection with the Contest. Acceptance of an award constitutes permission for SCREENXX to use winner's name and likeness and entry submission for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By entering, participants release and hold harmless SCREENXX, its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability or any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in this Contest. Contact information becomes property of the SCREENXX and will not be shared with or distributed to any third party.
- The SCREENXX reserves the right not to award categories which, in the judgment of the panel and administrators, did not elicit entries up to top industry standards.
Copyright & Rebroadcast:
- Entries submitted become the property of SCREENXX and cannot be returned. Each entrant, by submitting the entries, specifically grants worldwide, royalty-free permission to SCREENXX to show or play the entries at award shows, at SCREENXX sponsored or produced events, or in any other public or private presentation with or without charge whenever and as often as the organizers see fit without compensation to Entrant.
- Entrant authorizes SCREENXX the use for such purpose of any trademark, animated character(s), animal(s), and merchandised item(s) included in the entries. SCREENXX may use entries or license entries or the reproduction of entries in perpetuity, without payment to Entrant, non-exclusively throughout the world, for use in telecasts, videotapes, DVDs, the Internet, exhibits, books, pamphlets and other such publications and media now known or hereafter created, including without limitation, television specials featuring SCREENXX Awards entries for the year or in subsequent years for historical retrospectives. SCREENXX may charge a fee to third parties for use of such material.
- Entrant holds or will secure the necessary license for use of all music embodied within the entries. Entrant will fully defend, indemnify and hold SCREENXX, its affiliated companies, assignees and licensees harmless from any talent or other residual charges due to the release of selected entries or any third party claims against SCREENXX, its affiliated companies, assignees and licensees resulting from the content of the entries and the intellectual property contained therein. The person submitting this entry form(s) certifies that he or she has full authority to approve the rights granted herein.
- The SCREENXX Awards recognizes and celebrates the best of the best in digital Video and OTT Platform that creates an exceptional user experience that is moving, deeply engaging, and/or interactive. The winning work ultimately serves to educate the marketplace about what works and inspire the community by pointing to future trends and where the industry is heading.